Wednesday 7 January 2015

60 SECOND INTERVIEW: Kev 'Ballonatic' Hart



KEV 'Ballonatic' Hart was born in Bournemouth and grew up in South London, running an entertainment agency before coming to Weymouth where he is now famous as a balloon-making entertainer.

WHY do you live in Weymouth? 
Because it is probably one of the most awesome places I have ever been to. I have a great affection for Weymouth because when I was 17 I was a Blue Coat at Pontins at Osmington Bay.

WHERE do you go for your holidays? 
It is too nice in Weymouth to go anywhere else so I am really on holiday all the time.

WHAT is your favourite time of the year? 
Summer because I do like the sunshine and the festivals. It is the busiest time of the year for me.

WHAT is your favourite film? 
The Shawshank Redemption because Morgan Freeman is one of my favourite actors. He was amazing in the film.

WHAT is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you? 
I do stiltwalking and I fell off them and landed on cobbles. That was scary because I was off work for eight weeks and it took a lot of nerve to go back up 12feet and do stiltwalking again.

IF you could live your life again what would you be? 
I would be a musician because I have always wished that I had some musical talent. I would love to play the drums.

WHICH three people would you invite to your dream dinner party? 
Edward Lear because of the amazing imagination he had creating all those limericks, Alice Cooper because he is one of the greatest showmen and rock stars and because I was in the film Dark Shadows with him. My third dinner guest would be Harry Houdini because he was the first man ever to make magic and escapology famous. He’s the name that everyone remembers.

WHAT would you do if you won the Lottery? 
I don’t think that it would change me much. I would use the money to help people who are a bit less fortunate than me.

WHAT do you hope the future holds? 
I hope that I can continue to spreads smiles one balloon at a time.

www.viewfromonline.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment